To schedule a tour of campus and see what makes la Salle a great place to learn. Contact Mrs. Rebecca Garza at 225-2928.
Incoming Freshmen Admissions Steps for the 2021-2022 Academic Year:
1) Fill out and submit the online Admissions Application beginning Oct. 20th.
Receive $100 off registration fees if you apply by Jan 24, 2022.
2) Submit the following Recommendation Forms to your current school.
Request for Records Form (Current Transcript)
3) If you are interested in Financial Assistance, a need-based online application can be filled out using your most recent tax returns.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are applying for Financial Assistance, you may also fill out the Central Washington Catholic Foundation’s “Tuition Assistance Program” (TAP) income-based application through FACTS as well.
4) Sign up for the High School Assessment (for incoming public-school freshmen).
Please contact Mrs. Rebecca Garza to reserve your spot. Assessment is a 3-hour exam and is scheduled for Saturday, February 5h, 2022 at 9:00am.
5) Sign up for Student Interviews Saturday, February 26th, 2021 9am - 11:30am with Mrs. Garza.
**Once all items have been completed and/or received, we will mail decision letters. As a condition of acceptance, some freshmen may be required to attend the summer “High School Prep” course for Math or English.
For information about Financial Assistance, Robin Soptich (Finance Director)
email@example.com or (509) 225-2992