To schedule a tour of campus and see what makes la Salle a great place to learn. Contact Mrs. Rebecca Garza at 225-2928.
Incoming Freshmen Admissions Steps for the 2021-2022 Academic Year:
1) Fill out and submit the online Admissions Application beginning Oct. 20th.
(Application can be found at: www.lasalleyakima.com / Admissions / Application) Receive $100 off registration fees if you apply by Jan 22nd, 2021.
2) Print out and submit the following Recommendation Forms to your current school. Upon completion, your school will mail to La Salle.
(Forms can also be found at www.lasalleyakima.com / Admissions / Application Forms)
Request for Records Form (Current Transcript)
3) If you are interested in Financial Assistance, a need-based online application can be filled out online using your 2017 tax returns.
(Forms can be found at / Financial Aid / Online FACTS application)
PLEASE NOTE: If you are applying for Financial Assistance, you may also fill out the Central Washington Catholic Foundation’s “Tuition Assistance Program” (TAP) income-based application through FACTS as well.
4) Sign up for the High School Assessment (for incoming public-school freshmen).
Please contact Mrs. Rebecca Garza to schedule the assessment time. Assessment is a 3-hour exam and are scheduled for Saturday, February 6th, 2021 at 9:00am or 3:00pm.
5) Sign up for Student Interviews Saturday, February 27th, 2021 9am - 11:30am with Mrs. Garza.
**Once all items have been completed and/or received, we will mail decision letters. As a condition of acceptance, some freshmen may be required to attend the summer “High School Prep” course for Math or English.
***Any students who thinks they would like to test for Geometry and Spanish II placement may schedule a placement test with Mr. Kanelopoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about Admissions, Rebecca Garza (Admissions Director)
or (509) 225-2928
For information about Financial Assistance, Robin Soptich (Finance Director)
or (509) 225-2992